Friday, December 31, 2010

The year in review...


Hi All! Well, another year has come and gone. I'm not big on New Year's resolutions, but I do tend to reflect on the year as the end of the year arrives. Was it a good year? Bad? What did I accomplish? On and on. Looking back on the year, I'm coming to the conclusion that 2010 was a very good year, bordering on great.

From a work standpoint, I still have a job, which these days is something to celebrate. As for racing, I was able to, which again, given the economy and everything that includes, is something else to celebrate. Sure, I didn't compete as much as I'd like to have, but I didn't suffer any injuries, my health was good, and on a great note, I did win a race for the first time!

On the home front, the wife and I had an experience later in the year that helped us learn something about ourselves, and served to bring us closer then ever. We've always believed, and now more then ever, that you never know what life's going to bring your way. You never know who's going to walk through your front door, or in this particular experience, through the cafe's front door!

My new business venture not only became a reality in 2010, it's been progressing at a nice steady pace ever since going from sketches on pieces of paper, to actually holding the product in my hand. 2011 is going to be all about marketing. Wish me luck, I'll need it!

I truly hope all of you had a wonderful 2010, and my hopes and prayers are with everyone for an even more prosperous 2011! Until next time...

No comments: