Thursday, December 23, 2010

Getting excited!...


Hi All! An early post, but I'm getting anxious for this upcoming weekend, and the following week. That's right, you heard me, I'm anxious for next week! Especially anxious for Monday. The weekend I plan on getting out early Xmas Day, before the wife is out of bed, log at least a couple of hours, then it's off to the in-laws for dinner and a movie. Sunday, more training. Monday, the wife and I are leaving to visit some friends in Lake Havasu, and I plan on getting dropped off 58-miles from Havasu in the middle of the desert, in a town (I guess it's a town!), called Vidal Junction. It'll be fun to just blast through the desert, in unfamiliar territory, hopefully trouble free, and roll in to town in what I'm estimating to be around
3-1/2-hours.

Tuesday and Wednesday morning, I plan on getting up and at em' early on the bike, log some more time in the desert, then we head home Wednesday afternoon. After six straight days of torrential rain, I'm ready for some sun! The sun is my battery charger! I don't mind the change in weather, but enough is enough for this native San Diegan!!!

Well, I wish you all the Merriest Christmas, and the Happiest New Year! Until next time...

No comments: