Sunday, December 5, 2010

On the lite side...


Hi All! How are things? Well, this little head cold has kept my training on the lite side this week. I managed to get a good 60-minute endurance ride in on the trainer earlier in the week, and a spin and core workout at the gym, 1-1/2 easy hours on the road yesterday to Nytro and back, and another 60-minutes at recovery pace on the trainer today. It's not that I don't want to be logging some good base miles right now, it's just that two years ago I had this same, usual little cold, kept trying to train through it, and before I knew it, I had a full blown case of bronchitis! One step forward, ten steps back.

So needless to say, I've learned that it's better to lay low, be patient, get well as soon as possible, then come back stronger. So, I hope your training weekend was better then mine! Until next time...

No comments: