Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sigh...


Hi All. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, filled with family, friends, good food, and great memories. It's too bad we don't celebrate with family and friends more often, and not wait for a holiday to roll around to make the time for one another.

Well, so much has changed in my life since my last post, and unfortunately not for the better. Everyone's healthy, still have a roof over our heads, and food to eat, but we are losing someone, who in a very short period of time, has become a large part of our lives. That's all I'm going to say, I really don't intend to use this blog has a source to vent my frustrations, or express my sadness, so I won't.

There's really not much new to report on the training front. I did get out a few times this last week, nothing too exciting, but I've been sticking to my usual November off-season program of just riding when and where I choose, without any real structure. There'll be plenty of time for that soon enough! Hope all is well, until next time...

No comments: