Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving thanks...


Hi All! Nothing to report, just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I know it's a day early, but I am working tomorrow, and may not get a chance to post. I will say however, that Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday hands down. To me, it's everything a holiday should be. Family, food, relaxing, just enjoying each other's company, what more is there. Christmas is nice, and I do love the feeling in the air that comes with it, but it seems, that the true meaning of the holiday itself is always overshadowed by the need everyone feels to go out and buy gifts, which ultimately results in most people getting stressed out.

So, I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving, enjoy each other's company, enjoy the great food, football, and everything else that the day brings. Until next time...

No comments: