Monday, February 7, 2011

Results...


Well, the results for Boulevard are in. That didn't take long! My name isn't on the list, but it appears as though the whole field is listed. According to my wife, she thought I came in around 39th. So, more then likely, I'm one of the "Rider Unknowns". This probably happened because I came in with a pack, and within the pack I was off to the far right side. Even though we had numbers on both the right and left hand side of our backs, things probably got a little confusing at the finish because our group was caught from behind by the lead pack of Masters 45+ racers who went flying by us battling it out for the win. Doesn't really matter in the end, since I was too far back for any points anyhow. Here's the list...

2001 Boulevard Masters 35+ Results

No comments: