Sunday, January 23, 2011

Check...


Hi All! How ya doing? The week in review...

Monday: Rest and run errands. Check!
Tuesday: 2x20 FTP intervals. Check!
Wednesday: San Elijo/Twin Oaks hill repeats. Check!
Thursday: VO2 Max intervals. First night of school. Check and check!
Friday: 60-minute recovery ride. Check!
Saturday: 4:30 hours. Hard, hilly ride. Check!
Sunday: 2:15 hours. Easy, coastal spin. Check!

The good news is, I managed to get all the required workouts completed. The bad news is, I also managed to pick up a small head cold from my wife. Ahhh! It was just six weeks ago I was sick! Needless to say, I'm doing everything in my power to prevent this head cold from moving to the lungs. If I can do that, the next two weekends races are a go.

I hope you all had a great week, and weekend, and have an even better one coming up. Until next time...

No comments: