Monday, March 9, 2009

Training Week

Training Week -- 03/02 - 03/08

Mon: 1.75hr; easy spin to coast and back
Tue: 0
Wed: 2.5hrs; San Elijo/Twin Oaks hill repeats (3x3)
Thu: 0
Fri: 3hrs; moderate ride out to PCH and back in via Del Dios
Sat: 3.75hrs; SDBC "A" ride + race clinic + hill sprints
Sun: 4.25hrs; moderate to hard hill work. Valley Center, Bonsall, Fallbrook

Total: 15.25hrs

It's Monday morning and I'm feeling really tired. I think between the time change (I'm not complaining), and the hard work over the weekend, I'm ready to start tapering back this week for the next race this weekend. A two-day stage race, The Tour of Murrieta. I've never raced this one, but am looking forward to it. The first day is basically a crit, followed Sunday by a 39-mile circuit race. I won't be doing my usual recovery ride today, I noticed my cassette had some play in it on yesterday's ride, and it turned out to be something internal within the hub. But I did take tomorrow off for my b-day, and will be sure to log some easy miles then! Until next time...

No comments: