Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Time away...


Hi Everyone! How's it going? Busy as ever here. In fact, so busy that I've decided to take some time away from posting on this blog. Don't worry, I don't intend to completely abandon it, it's just that my life is getting extremely hectic lately, but in a good way. I can't remember if I've ever mentioned here before, but I started a new business a few months ago, and as with any new business, it's been consuming a lot of my time. It's been a challenge to find time to work my day job, train, go to school, and try and get this business up and running!

So needless to say, something's gotta give, and although this blog doesn't consume a lot of my time, it is something that takes some thought. I promise I will get back to it sometime in the future, I'm not quite sure when, but I will. In the meantime you can follow what I'm up to via shorter posts on Facebook and Twitter, and also please check out my business's website! It's a really cool product, that I'm sure will change the way people change in public! The name of my company is Qwik Wrapz.

As usual, I hope all is well, until next time my friends...

No comments: